08 March, 2010

The new Unique Marketing company's website done by me

Hi friends and my fans I am again here on my blog to write something, I was very busy doing my great job that I love to do. Yes web development I had just finished website project for a big corporate company named Uniaxial Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd. and this company is a registered Service Company providing discount to their members on purchasing services they offer. The company is working with it's brand name "Unique 30 " .
This is a marketing company who makes business relations with stores and service providers in every city and brings discounts up to 50% on products and services purchased with Unique 30 membership card. This company is very aggressive and works on a good Idea. Idea to keep mass people out from the price hike and save money for them. As this is a new company and is aloso establishing their offices in different cities so they have huge requirements for new men on job. If you are wondering for a job right now you can visit their website: www.Unique30.com and find latest openings from career page.

As designer and developer of this website I had always tried to keep the website light weighted and clean. But we are always trying to make the website more effective and useful for both my client at Chapra or all customers of Unique 30 across India.

So this was the news regaurding my new project.
If you wanna be my friend or want to follow me, So here's my Twitter link

0 comments: