18 June, 2008

What is Newest and Coolest here?

These days I am busy on new project website MBINFOTECH.COM , I think it should be completed at the end of this month. I am inviting requests from all, who want to have there own website, blog, forum or related web application to contact me for the cheapest but the most compatiable and creative projects. I am starting a webdevelopment agency which will work in Koshi Division (Saharsa, Supaul & Madhepura). I will operate my all clients from my home office or from any where but give the best performance for web sollutions.

My Latest Works:

One more request to them who is interested in some social works, they can contact me for a job from home in developement of http://www.koshi.co.in/ they can write posts related to news, entertainment(shayari, zokes), educational matterials and more interesting thing to do. Contact me at vivek.shs@gmail.com local boys, students or others can call me also at 9931741522.

0 comments: